Tuesday, May 13, 2014

finished model: Space Marine Web Exclusive Captain Imperial Fists Chapter

Hello World! Today I can finally show you painted Imperial Fist Captain. I must admit that this was a great experience for me. Scale75 paints are really good. With this model I've also tested my digital camera and hopefully the pics are looking better then before. You can check the last pic, which was made the former way. As stated before this miniature is for sale, you can bid him here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Marine-Web-Exclusive-Captain-pro-painted-Imperial-Fists-Chapter-/281336455369. Of course you can vote on him on cmon: http://www.coolminiornot.com/357739

Ok. Another project finished. What's next? Borgut Facebeater and Yarrick. These two models are prepared for painting, so expect new updates in a near future. If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them below. Thanks for everything which could push my painting skills further. :)
Regards, Gimiak












No comments:

Post a Comment