Saturday, April 19, 2014

Finished project: Death Korps of Krieg Commissar

Hello World. Death Korps of Krieg Commissar is finally finished. Please enjoy my work. Color on the cloaths didn't suit me, so I've decided to repaint it with Charadon Granite. I must admit that it was my first time when I was painting Imperial Guard model. In a near future I may paint something more. I'm thinking about a regular Commissar (with plasma pistol and power sword) and a Leman Russ. In the upcoming week, in the wait for Horus and Web Exclusive Space Marine I'll paint Head Honcho. Feel free to leave comments below.
Ps: This miniature is for sale, you can check my auctions at: http://www.ebay.com/sch/gimiak/m.html?item=281314457813
Ps2: I've also put for sale Garagrim Ironfist for a small price.
Gimiak's out.












No comments:

Post a Comment