Friday, June 7, 2013

Death Guard Dreadnought WIP

Hi
This time I'll show you another WIP, it is the Death Guard Dreadnought. Working over it takes all my free time, and even though I purchased a new photographic equipment, the photos are of medium quality because I really do not have time to learn all the settings and possibilities of this camera. Added to this is the new computer program for image processing, and I consequently need more time.
However, the prospects are good and going in the intended direction.
I've had this Dreadnought more than six months but the whole time I was looking for some ideas for his appearance, and finally I lived to see it.
I hope that the time spent on this project will be fruitful and you'll love the end result.


Cześć

Tym razem pokażę wam kolejnego WIP'a  jest nim Dreadnought Death Guard. Praca nad nim zajmuje mi cały wolny czas i pomimo zakupu nowego sprzętu fotograficznego, zdjęcia są średniej jakości ponieważ naprawde nie mam kiedy uczyć sie tych wszystkich ustawień i możliwości  aparatu. Do tego dochodzi również nowy program komputerowy do obróbki zdjęć, a co za tym idzie potrzeba jeszcze więcej czasu.


Perspektywy są jednak dobre i idą w zamierzonym kierunku.
Model Dreadnoughta mam już ponad 6 miesięcy ale cały czas szukałem jakiejś koncepcji na jego wygląd, i wkońcu się doczekał.
Mam nadzieje że poświęcony czas na ten projekt będzie owocny i spodoba się wam efekt końcowy.




Greetings

LuK

No comments:

Post a Comment