Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winds of Changes

Hello world,

Well, I didn't post here for a loooong time, my friends. First change in the year 2013 is the new layout. Hopefully you will like it. It will least for some time from now on. The second thing are updates, so far new posts have occured rather rarerly. We want, and we will change this. You will see it soon.

As for my share, in a near future I'll reveal my secret project on which I was working since July. But till that day I'll share with you my ideas and tutorials for making scenery - hills, rocks, ruined cities and buildings. This is only a sneak a peak of what will be waiting for you next. First project are ruins. Stay tuned for more.
Gimiak

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you will be sharing your work again. It has always been top-notch...can't wait to see more dark eldar.

    ReplyDelete