Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lizardmen Slann, Skienk Priest and Scar Veteran wip pics

Hi,

I didn't post anything for some time, I was busy painting lizardmen. Mainly for the Hussar painting contest... Unfortunatelly my motivation drop down when I receive a massage last week that on 22nd October I've to go to work. After that massage I've decided to continue painting my models to the TT standards. Below are my effords.











When the Scar Veteran will be finished I'll continue my works on the Blood Angels. As for the future plans, till December I'll work on my four open projects for BA army. On the last month of this Year I'll assamble and paint Dreadfleet.

Regards,
Gimiak

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great painting job! I like the wings and the feathers in the last mini. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gmail is a user account that offers its users a variety of services when they need them. It allows you to easily delete your Gmail account from your phone. Everyone asks how to delete a Gmail account from their phone, but it's a simple process..................... Gmail Bellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is goed om verschillende spraakprofielen te vermelden als je meerdere personen in je huishouden hebt die Alexa voor muziek of apparaten kunnen gebruiken. De tegenstem daarentegen moet om te beginnen een eigen Amazon-profiel hebben.
    Amazon Bellen

    ReplyDelete