Saturday, June 25, 2011

Death Company Dreadnought wip - part 2

Hi,

More than one month ago I've started painting DC Dreadnought for my Blood Angels army. Due to some time problems and GK Terminator competition I was forced to pull this big guy aside. This Friday I've finally find some time to start painting my models. Using the same method which I've used on Space Wolf Guard Terminator some time ago I'ce applied rust effect one the whole model. As for black areas, the whole model was painted with 1:1 Chaos Black and Regal Blue mixture. Edges were highlighted with Codex Grey.





I've to repaint skull, because the effect isn't what I wanted to achieve. If you would like to see further progress, chech our blog on Tuesday for further wip shots.

Regards,

Gimiak

1 comment:

  1. Hey ! Good job so far :) can't wait to see him finished

    Regards,
    Daith

    ReplyDelete