Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blood Angels Stormraven Gunship finally finished

Hello world,

I wasn't able to write anything in couple of days due to my tasks in my work. This week I've finally finished my Stormraven Gunship. Today it was first day when it officially made some noise on the battlefield. It took me more time than I was expecting. A massive kit and I'm not as fast as Loler. So please forgive me my slow painting skills.

As for the Dreadnought tutorials, I'll expand and continue them in near future. I just wanted to paint my three little plastic guys from assault, make some pictures and start painting other models. TO finish them I need around one week.













So far it's all from me. Remember that from 8th April we're starting with Grey Knight painting competition. I recommend to try your skills with it.

Regards,
Gimiak

No comments:

Post a Comment