Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eldar Guardian Defenders - WIP

Hi

It has been a long time since I posted something, but now I started to paint my Eldar Guardians. I wanted them to my army so I changed the standard Biel Tan scheme and swapped white with grey. My goal is to paint them on the same level as my Jet Bikers and I hope they will look ok. Here you can see some photos of the progress I made so far.



On those guys I managed to paint some NMM's but there is still some work to be done.


And here it the rest of my 10 strong squad. As you can see I managed to paint the armor plates and their suits. The next step is to paint weapons and some small NMM details.

I will try to finish them and the weapon platform this week because the Grey Knight release date is close and I want to start working on my Terminator next week so I could make a step by step tutorial on him.

Regards,
RED

No comments:

Post a Comment