Thursday, January 27, 2011

Further work on Feral Orks

Hi there,

From the begining of this week I have an earache, so after work I didn't have energy left to paint or even clean / model my Feral Orks. Until yesterday. I search throught my bitz box for some 'ideas', which could be applied on my boars. I take Flamer tank from Cadian Shock Troops and glued to the boar. Today I will scratch off skulls from it and put some ork glymphs created from plasticard. On the other side I glued twin-linked dakka guns, as described in codex. These boars will not have symmetry, but for me that's not a problem. Now what's bothers me is the exhausts. I have to put them somehow different and find a better idea than my first thoughts. I'll also give these animals some pipes here and there, just to create an image that this animal is well connected with eachother.





Regards,

CrAzY DoK

No comments:

Post a Comment